Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day Six

As you can probably tell, today I 'tweeked' the colors and layout of my blog. I hope this is a bit more user-friendly. I also think the colors are more soothing; as much as I like pink the last format was a little overpowering.

There is one other new thing on the page tonight ... thanks to a co-worker I have a link on the right hand side that will connect you directly to my 3-Day participant page. It will also allow you to make a donation. You may not know this, but each walker in the 3-Day event is required to raise a minimum of $2,300 before we can actually participate in the walk itself. To some people that may sound intimidating, but I have a HUGE amount of faith in what all of us can accomplish for this worthy cause. Where I'm intimidated is with the actual training and 3 days of walking a total of 60 miles. I keep telling myself that if I can beat cancer and come out of it on the other side, then I have more fight in me than I give myself credit for.

I welcome your encouragement AND anyone that may want to train and walk with me. Even if you don't want to walk in the event, I'd love the company on my walks.

Let me know what you think of the new format.

No comments:

Post a Comment