Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14


It's 9:45 p.m. and I just got home from a group meeting with friends. It's because of long days like these that last night I decided to plan ahead. I set the alarm clock and only allowed myself '1' snooze. I walked my 3 mile walking dvd before work this morning knowing that tonight would be a late night. I think in order to get through all of the required training and still keep up with normal life responsibilities I'm going to have to learn to be flexible.

I had a representative from the American Cancer Society's local Relay For Life event come by my office today. We started talking about me having walked in two previous events and I told her that this year I was going to walk in the 3 Day. She asked how my training was going. I just laughed and told her that I had already starting 'training so that I'd be ready when I had to start my REAL training'.

No comments:

Post a Comment