Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15

Wow, I can't believe that we're already half way through the month of January. Not alot of spare time for walking today, so I decided to wear my pedometer. I've walked nearly 2.5 miles so far just doing normal stuff today. How awesome is that?

Don't think that I wasn't productive though. I did speak with a manager of a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant today about doing a fundraiser for the 3 Day. All I have to do is fill out a form & pick a date ... once it's approved (in about 2 weeks)they'll send me a computer generated flyer with all the information on it. I email it out, hand out paper copies, put it on MySpace or Facebook and I get 20% of ALL revenues that whole day (the customers have to bring their flyer). All they ask is that you try to distribute at least 250 flyers. You know that old shampoo commercial don't you? ... 'you tell 2 friends, and they'll tell 2 friends, and so on and so on and so on'. You'd be surprised how quickly the word can spread. All you have to do is have people download their flyer or have them make more copies and hand them out. Now all I have to do is pick a date! What do you say? Are you getting hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment