Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19

Sorry for skipping an entry last night. It was a long, busy day and then my daughter needed the computer for homework. The joy of having only 1 computer in the house. Can't complain ... well I could but it wouldn't do any good (lol).

I did make it to the gym yesterday and managed to accumulate almost 4 miles. My 'official' 3 Day training will begin in mid-February, so until then I'm working on my 'pre-training'. The first week I walked 5 miles, the second week it was 7.5 miles, and last week was 12.5. I figure the next few weeks are a warmup to just get myself used to exercising more regularly, then the real FUN begins! Bring it on, I'm excited. Fortunately the 2nd 1/2 of the training will be in the summertime which means I can walk more outdoors and have some variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment