Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11

Busy day at work, but made it to the gym tonight for a good workout. Gees, it was crowded. I think a lot of people joined to fulfill their New Year's resolution. I hope to see all those same faces come March. If not, then it'll be more room on the treadmills for me. Goodness knows, I've got A LOT of training to do.

On a side note, someone inquired what the name of my home walking dvd is. It's by Leslie Sansone and is called 'walk at home' ... 3 mile walk. Hope that helps.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I will have to check it out! It is me, Jennifer Laramie asking about it and following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you're following ... all the way from Colorado. FYI: I walked the tape this morning before work. It's hard to get up 45 minutes early, but I must admit that I feel better when I do.

    ReplyDelete