Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16

It's a busy Saturday today. Took my daughter this morning and we both got haircuts, then headed over to bring my mom lunch & a cupcake for her birthday. Now I'm sitting at a computer at the library while my daughter prepares study guides for her midterms this week (she's a 9th grader).

I'm going to try and make some progress on entering my email addresses in to the 3 Day database (for my participant page). I going to get started on phase 1 of my fundraising campaign. Phase 2 will involve prepping for the first outside fundraising event. The nice thing about having an event is not only that it raises more money in a shorter period of time, but more importantly it brings people within your community together and creates awareness. It's a win-win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment