Monday, January 4, 2010

Day Four


Well, I'm back to work today and getting back in the swing of things (I think). It's Monday so that also means that it's time to go back to the gym. Monday nights is usually the only night I can make it there in the evening. I figure I have the walking dvd and other walks to accomodate the other days of the week. But it gives me a good workout for the rest of my body at least once a week.

The scale was kind to me this morning, though. I guess I haven't really lost any weight yet, although I did lose 1.5 pounds of 'excess Christmas indulging' ...lol. A half a pound to go and I'm back to where I started before the holidays, which in my mind is a good place to start.

Tomorrow's entry will be about 'how' my sister & I chose the name that we did for our 3 day team. It's really an interesting story. Stay tuned ...

No comments:

Post a Comment