Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 25

I made it to the gym after work tonight ... did some treadmill & stationary bike ... did a few machines ... and crawled home. Hoping for a good night's sleep tonight. I know it's early yet, but have only had 7 donations for my 3 Day goals off of 100+ emails. I did mention in my fundraising email, though, that I'd prefer to complete my fundraising by May 1st so that I could concentrate solely on training after that. It may be too early for many to think about donating and it's definately too soon to send out reminder followup emails. Hopefully this weekend I will get started on my mailout letters (those contacts that I have that do not have computer access). It's all part of the process and needs to be accomplished methodically and one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment