Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27

There wasn't much to report yesterday so I figured I would spare you and wait til this morning. Yesterday was just a usual day ... full day at work ... dinner ... and an evening of running around (last night was a music rehearsal for my daughter's upcoming solo & ensemble performance - it's her first one so she's a bit nervous still). My real training will start in about 2 weeks, so I'm just making sure that between now and then I'm getting my stamina and motivation up to scale - because I know that's when the REAL work will start.

My donations for the 3 Day are coming through a bit at a time. I'm up to $450 which I think is just awesome. Every time a donation comes through it reinforces for me that I've made the right commitment and someone else out there believes in what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment