Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 53


Today is definately a SNOW DAY. I made it in to work this morning without too many problems ... slow & steady wins the race. Tonight I will have to do my 3 miles at home using my walking dvd but that's ok.

It was a good weekend for fundraising. Got a few more donations in. People have been very generous. I decided that I would change my fundraising goal from $2500 to $3000. I've had an excellent response so far to the emails and letters. I figure since I have my Buffalo Wild Wings fundraiser day set for March 14th and the team fundraiser (silent auction, bake sale) set for April 24th that increasing the goal is doable. I did receive my Buffalo Wild Wing flyer email today so I hope to start emailing that out this week some time. I will try to hold my cash donations (from the BWW 50/50 raffle & my pop cans) aside and hold on to them in case any of my teammates need it to get them to their goals. It's all about the cause and not an individual contest (although I won't say that I don't have a competitive streak in me).

All in all, things are moving along smoothly so far - which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment