Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 37

I took my daughter walking with me at the mall this morning. Apparently it'd been a while since she'd done some 'consistent' walking ... after 2 miles she was like "don't we get to sit down and take a break?" We took a short one and got back at it for another mile and a half. Next weekend I'll walk with my sister and we'll get more mileage in. I still managed about 15 miles this week, which isn't bad considering I had a really long week of late nights and projects.

I did have to return my new tennis shoes, though, last night. I think I got a defective pair. So I went to a running shop and got a new pair. Tried them out this morning. My feet did OK, but my legs were a bit tired.

Other than that, things are progressing along. I'm up to about $920 so far in my fundraising, which is just plain AWESOME!!! And I have 2 fundraisers in the works. I'll let you know once the details are all ironed out, but one will be in March and the second one in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment