Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 48


According to my 24-week 3-Day training schedule, yesterday was my cross-training day. The first couple of weeks they have it set as 0 minutes (meaning it's another day of rest), but I went to the gym and got in about 40 minutes of strength training. Today I should walk another 3 miles. Since it's Ash Wednesday and I'll be going to church tonight, I think I'll get to do my 3-mile walking dvd in the comfort of my basement.

When you work full time it's difficult to get the walking in during the evening ... I won't go out and walk in the dark (I'm not that much of a diehard ... YET). I will definately be glad when the weather warms up and it stays daylight out a bit later. I can't wait to start getting some fresh air. Until then it'll be the mall, the gym, and my basement. HURRY SPRING ... PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment