Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35

Yesterday was a long day at work. Got to work an hour early and then took my daughter to a youth event in the evening. By the time we dropped her friends off I didn't get home til nearly 10pm. I must not be quite as young as I used to be (or at least not as young as I think I am ... in my mind, that is). I did walk 2 miles yesterday (kind of a cumulative walk). I have done some great networking though this week. Through the 3 Day site (share list), I was able to contact 2 women in my area. One is willing to do some training with me, and the one the other is going to join our 3 Day team (and walk together once a week). Changing the routines up and walking with different people on different days I think will go a long way toward keeping the training from getting monotonous.

No comments:

Post a Comment