Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41


Today was a snow day for many people, including my daughter ... but not for me. Although, having so many people off of the road made my drive to work much easier and a lot less stressful. That was a good thing.

Today I received 2 donations toward my 3-Day goal. I've now raised $1,150 of the required $2,300. That's very encouraging. I'm working on a personal fundraiser at Buffalo Wild Wings for March and as a team we'll be having a silent auction/bake sale in April. I feel confident that everything will come together for all of us. I truly believe that it's our turn to do something positive and help to make a difference.

My official 24-week training will begin this weekend. I've got my shoes, my water bottle, my Ipod charged, and my schedule ... so I guess I'm ready for the next phase to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment