Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 42

Today was another BUSY day. I'm wrapping UP a big project at work and I had to take my daughter to her high school orientation this evening. I was able to send out a few emails this afternoon for potential silent auction donations for our upcoming team fundraiser in April.

Saturday I plan to walk at the mall with my sister and another teammate, Stafanie (who just joined our team this week). For now I seem to be the common denominator of the team (my sister, a fellow church member, a lady from the community that I haven't actually met yet and another woman I met at the Getting Started meeting). I'm anxious for all of us to get together soon to not only talk about the upcoming team fundraiser event but also for everyone to get to know each other a little.

This is all very exciting ... working on fundraising, beginning my 'official' 3Day training this weekend, and meeting new women who all share a common goal.

ALL IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment