Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 46

I was able to do my walking at the mall tonight (4 miles). My new shoes seem to be doing ok so far. My daughter has the week off of school so I told her if she'd tag along and be my walking partner for the night I would take her to her favorite store (Forever 21). She had a gift card she'd received for Christmas that apparently was burning a hole in her wallet (lol). Ahhh ... to be 14 again!

I received a donation yesterday at church which was very encouraging. I have 4 donations that I've mailed in now for a total of $145. It seems to be taking a little while to get them processed (but that's normal). But it is a good feeling to look at your 3-Day participant page and know that you've raised more than what is currently reflected on the page. Kind of like having a little bit in reserve.

I ordered 2 3-Day tshirts yesterday. I figured it would be nice to have one to wear in time for my fundraiser event at Buffalo Wild Wings on March 14th. I hope to receive the flyer back from their office this week so I can start putting the word out there for it.

2 comments:

  1. So which 2 tshirts did you order? I hope not the one I got you for your birthday :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So which one did you order me? Hmmmm? I ordered one short sleeve and one long sleeve. I wanted 3 so I guess I'll be good once I get yours. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete