Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33


Kind of a slow day yesterday. I worked all day, then made it to the gym for a workout after work. Trying to stay active (10-12 miles a week) until my official training begins the week of February 15th. It will be a challenge once the lengthy Friday workouts kick in. I'm not sure how people who work manage to work (especially those who work full time) and get the training in, but I'll figure out a way. Realistically walking 10-15 miles on a Friday when you work 8 hours could be considered a challenge. Those may well be the days when the walking is done in shifts ... before work, on my lunch hour and after work. Either way it'll get done.

Wouldn't it be great if by the end of my 24 week training period, I've taken off 5-10 pounds? Do you think that's doable? Because I sure don't seem to lose any weight sitting at my computer for 8 hours a day. Would sure make for a nice side benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment