Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 89

Today is Sunday (actually Palm Sunday). Had a nice morning at church followed by a celebration birthday lunch with some good friends. I had a really nice time. Ironic that they gave me a summer Vera Bradley purse. Here I am training for the 3Day event and I got a new purse. Getting a purse isn't odd, but the ironic part is that Vera Bradley (the designer) puts a lot of her profits into breast cancer research. Very admirable in my opinion. We're all doing what we can for the cause with the tools we have. Doesn't matter how big or how small ... it's about being productive and making a difference.

We had our first 3Day team meeting yesterday to review some stuff for our upcoming team fundraiser on April 24th. Mostly everyone seems to be enthusiastic and excited about the event. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good event with a good turnout. The team spirit is definately there!

No comments:

Post a Comment