Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 72


This week has gone so much better for me than last week. My fundraising donations are still trickling as a result of emails and letters. Plus I have my Buffalo Wild Wings Fundraiser on Sunday. I'm anxious to see what kind of response I get. Once this one is done I'll need to focus on getting my donations for the team silent auction / bake sale next month.

My training feels like it's back on schedule this week as well which makes me feel good. I'll be honest though the next couple of weeks of training look a bit overwhleming to me. My long days of walking for now are on Fridays and Saturdays. But I still work til 4:00 on Fridays, then my daughter has music lessons til 6:00. getting 8-10 miles in on Fridays is going to be difficult. Starting in June I will have Fridays off during the summer months which will help a lot. Until June I may have to work with Saturdays & Sundays and improvise when I have to. I'll get the total mileage in somehow, it may just not be in 2 back-to-back days like I'd like. That part may have to wait til June.

No comments:

Post a Comment