Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 61

It's been a few days since I blogged. I'm really not sure where the time goes and especially in such a hurry. I've had a couple of days this week of feeling under the weather, but still got a 3-mile outdoor walk in yesterday. The sun was out and it wasn't too chilly. I thought the fresh air might do me some good. I'm pretty sure though that I wouldn't have won any races. But that's o.k.

My fundraising is right on target. I have been sending some emails with flyers out for my Buffalo Wild Wing event on March 14th. I haven't started on the auction too much. Figure I'll get one event out of the way before I start on the next. There's always so much to do. Someone told me once that fundraising and training for the 3Day is almost like having a 2nd job. I'm beginning to think it's a pretty good description. That and the fact that I am an Administrator at a church and right now we are in the midst of Lent makes for some pretty busy days.

I just need to stay focused ... one step and one obstacle at a time. It'll all get done, it always done.

No comments:

Post a Comment