Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 65

Blue sky and sunshine ... you gotta love it. This week had its highs and lows. On a high point I got 2 more donations. On a low point, I was feeling under the weather for a couple of days, so I'm behind on my walking this week. I realize the 3Day 24-week training schedule is just a guideline, but I always take everything so literally. As I was vegging 2 nights in a row in my pjs I was beating myself up (mentally) about getting behind. But my body just laid there and told my mind 'too bad'. It's not a good sign when you start talking to yourself, lol.

Today is a new day and the sun is out. A bit chilly still but hope to layer up and walk a few miles outdoors this afternoon. That should get me back in the swing of things. Think while I'm out walking I'll hand deliver a few flyers to the neighbors for next weekend's Buffalo Wild Wings fundraiser.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. Remember you were ahead of the game when you entered in to the 24 week training program so missing a few days this week is no biggie! Enjoy all the sunshine today, I know I will be :o)

    ReplyDelete