Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 84

Today is Tuesday ... still a bit cool, but at least the sun is shining. Makes such a difference. I'm heading over to the mall after work with my daughter in tow do get 3-4 miles in. I promised her if she'd keep me company walking then I'd feed her dinner ... such a deal!

Today I hit a milestone. I've raised over $3,000 for the 3Day for the Cure. Truly unbelievable how much support I've received and how generous people have been. We'll be having our first team meeting this Saturday for our team's Silent Auction/Bake Sale in April. It will be the first time that everyone has met everyone. I figured it was about time. I'm looking forward to it. Mostly everyone's fundraising totals are starting to climb which is awesome. When I comes to fundraising ... I get pumped! I hope it's contagious. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment