Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 149



It's the start of a beautiful Memorial Day weekend and the weather looks great. My 3Day training is on schedule. I walked 5.5 miles last night after work. It was a bit warm (ok ... HOT), but thank goodness for the Macomb Orchard Trail and the occasional shady spots.
Tomorrow I'll meet up with some other walkers and do 12 miles at Stony Creek in the morning(2 laps around). I'm dreading the bit of hilly surfaces, but also looking forward to the challenge. 99% of my routes on been on sidewalks and trails ... all flat. Time for a new challenge.
After the walk my weekend TO DO list will begin. Putting down mulch, mulch and more mulch at home. Planting some flower pots ... basically gearing up for summer. Bring it on. Hopefully after the next 3 days, I'll acquire a little bit of color and my legs won't look quite so pale in my walking shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment