Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 142


Wow ... it's been 142 days since I started this blog to document my 3Day journey and now we're less than 90 days til the actual event itself.

My fundraising is going wonderfully, so much better than I could have ever anticipated. I am still completely amazed as to how the cause touches so many lives.

My training is on target as well. I've been consistent with my walks and am meeting so many new people in the process. It's definately a win-win situation. Don't get me wrong ... the idea that I'll be walking 60 miles in just 3 days still intimidates the 'you know what' out of me, but I'm getting stronger every day which only increases my confidence. (Thank goodness for that.)

My best approach remains 'taking it one step at a time'.

No comments:

Post a Comment