Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 126

Good morning everyone. I feel optimistic that this week my 3Day training is starting to get back on track ... but ask me on Sunday after my first 10 mile training walk. I was able to take a 3.6 mile walk last night with Chris (my training walk leader). Once again the weather was beautiful. Not sure how I keep getting so lucky, but you know the old saying about 'don't look a gift horse in the mouth'. Thursday night I'll meet up with Chris and a few others to to a 5 mile walk. The in between days are just 2's & 3's to stay loose. Wow, I actually sound like I know what I'm talking about (lol).

Donations are still trickling in a little at a time. I got a nice one yesterday that I needed to mail in. I continue to be completely amazed at the generosity and support that people have shown toward myself and the breast cancer cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment