Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 138


It's Monday and the start of a new week. Met my walking goal for last week which was good. But this is a new week. I've been taking the occasional Friday off in order to get a couple of longer walks in. When possible I prefer to take care of my longer walks on Friday & Saturday so that I can have my Sunday off. Beginning in mid-June I will have every Friday off of work for 12 weeks (cutbacks ... Ugh). I'm going to make the best of my time off and get those longer back-to-back 3Day training walks in. I'm still not sure exactly how other 3Day walkers handle it. Trying to be a wife and a mother, work full time AND meet the training schedule has been a little trying at times to say the least. Maybe we should have made our team name 'Wonder Women' ... I figure I need to be Wonder Woman to get it all done without something suffering for it (like my family). Although this past weekend I DID make it to the grocery store (finally) and I baked cupcakes. I think I may be back in their good graces, at least for a little while. Good thing Kroger had Betty Crocker on sale this week. I'M STOCKED!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I work full time, very active in volunteer activities, am a single parent, and fitting the walking into my schedule can be very trying at times. But we are women (wonder women) and some how, some way, we will get creative and make it work. Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete