Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 166


Today is Monday and the start to a new week ... hopefully one that is productive! Surprisingly my training wasn't bad last week. I needed to walk something like 32 miles and managed to come in around 30 miles. I walked 12 miles on Friday but was unable to walk 10 on Saturday due to my niece's wedding festivities. Good thing I walked extra on the other days. It all added up in the end, but I'm still trying to get things coordinated so I can get in a couple of long back-to-back walks. I walked 5 on Thursday and 12 on Saturday, but that's not exactly where I want to be.
This weekend I'm hoping to walk 14 or so on Friday, but Saturday I'll be attending the 3Day Preview Expo. I'm sure I'll get lots of walking in there and I even promise to park REALLY REALLY far out in the parking lot!
Hopefully the following weekend my schedule eases up and I can get a few weeks in of walking long ones on Fridays and Saturdays.
I am looking forward to attending the Preview Expo though. It'll do me good to take some photos for the team members who aren't able to attend, and see for myself just how small a 2-person pink tent is.

2 comments:

  1. On the tent - I'm thinking it's going to be VERY small...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to see first hand at the expo this weekend.

    ReplyDelete